The 4th and 5th graders at Lee are performing the musical “The Princess and the Pea” on Friday, May 17th at 1:30 p.m. at Stephens Park Ampitheatre. It is a BIG production with many characters, costumes, props, etc. WE NEED YOUR HELP! Below is a list of specific costume and prop needs. If you can help in any way, please e-mail Hallie Rainwater at danzhr or call 289-8427. Thanks to those of you that have already notified us with items we can borrow! COME SEE THE PRODUCTION!
- HAND HELD ANTIQUE LOOKING MIRROR
- INEXPENSIVE (PLASTIC) GRAVY BOAT
- SLEEPING BEAUTY COSTUME (SIZE 12-14 OR JR. SIZE 3-5)
- SNOW WHITE COSTUME (SIZE 12-14 OR JR. SIZE 3-5)
- SNOW WHITE WIG
- JESTER COSTUME
- KING/QUEEN ROBES
- MEDIEVAL COSTUMES (SIZES 10-14, BOY AND GIRL)
- FORMAL DRESSES (SIZES 10-14 OR JR SIZES 3-7)
- ANYONE EAGER TO HELP SEW COSTUME PIECES
- ANYONE THAT HAS FABRIC TO DONATE
- ACCESS TO BODY MICROPHONES (WE HAVE THE SOUND SYSTEM, BUT NEED TO BORROW BODY MICS)
- FAKE FLOWERS TO MAKE A WEDDING BOQUET
- PLASTIC FLOWER VASE
Thanks so much!