Congratulations and many thanks to our newly elected PTA Officers for 2011-2012:
- President- Amy Sarver
- Vice President- Erika Akers
- Secretary- Tami Gallaway
- Treasurer- Sarah Horn
- Member at Large- Amy Wurzer
- Member at Large- Slow Food- Amy Stambaugh
- Member at Large- Silent Auction- Amy Jerke
- Member at Large- Reflections- Val Shoeneberg
- Member at Large-Volunteer Coordinator/Autonomous School Liaison- Bill Horner
Our new officers will be installed at our May meeting and will assume office at the end of the school year. Many thanks also to our Nominations Committee: Linda Poehlmann, Catherine Rymph and Sarah Horn.
Our next PTA meeting is Tuesday, April 5th at 6:00 pm (note earlier time!). We will meet at the Museum of Art and Archaeology in Pickard Hall on MU campus, at the NW corner of 9th and University. The annual Junior Docent event follows at 7 pm. Come and tour the museum and listen to Lee fifth graders tell about their selected art pieces. A short reception will follow. Childcare will not be provided, but please bring your children. This is a fun family event.